Wednesday 18 January 2012

Mindless TV.

Don't you just love to watch all those reality tv shows?
 Toddlers and Tiaras..really. Why do those mother's put their children in that, and I say children because some mom's parade around their son's. Wow. Feeding them sugar just to keep them going or even coffee..
But what gets me the most, why in the hell do I watch it?!
American idol. LOVE this show, no thought to it. nothing too intelligent. It sure does give me a good laugh. but I also get a little heart warming from it, love seeing people succeed. Still there is a side of me that even likes to see people fail, shocking..human nature. But it is how they react to their failure, provides such entertainment. Gosh I feel horrible now.
Then this Jersey Shore, Jersday!!! love watching all those kids get wasted and whore around...lol. Man I need a life. I guess I am living vicariously through the TV.

Anyway, it is late..and my bed and TV is calling, maybe a little HGTV or some TLC..

Night too all my fellow couch potatoes.

P.S, I do like CNN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment