Sunday 4 February 2018

Time to Blog.

I'm thinking this is why it took me 6 years to write another blog.
My thoughts are so random how do I pick one topic and stay with it.

Well, someone mentioned to me that "live" videos are kind of a blog.
And maybe he's right, but I'm not sure if I can do a live without repeating myself over and over. This way I can edit myself. And I actually do like writing...
like this so far as been all so random.

Maybe I can talk about " don't eat yellow snow"
I mean this is great advice.  But why eat snow anyway?!?!
I remember when we were kids our parents always told us not to eat snow.
There were "worms" in it. Like really parents.
But there is a "bug" on some plants that actually evaporate with water and returns in rain or in a snow flake. Maybe our parents were onto something after all.

I also was trying to come up with a story of why I like taking photographs so much.
And when and where there this hobby started.
When I was maybe 8 or 9 years old I asked for a Kodak camera that you needed a flash
bar for. I do remembering being given one, it was pink.
I always wanted to develop my own film. Haven't gotten that far yet. But I will.I also would burn through anyone's  Polaroid film that I could get my hands on.
The love of it has never left me for sure.
I think my photos could also be considered a blog. How I see things.

And then lastly, my motivation to move. I could go on about this topic for days.
And maybe I will write soon just about things that motivate me or inspire me.
But for now, today this is all I got.
I guess, I need to find my writing inspiration too.


Oh yeah, too. I finally learned how to change my profile picture.
Thankfully.

Stay tuned.
~lc


No comments:

Post a Comment