Tuesday 6 February 2018

Positive Thoughts.

I'm sure you've all heard and read " Change how you think, and things will change for you".
Everything is all a complete mind set. 
When you sit and think in doubt or lack. You live it.  When you see yourself living the way you want , it happens. You become your thoughts.  
Of course none of this is without hard work and determination to yourself and your goals. 

Is there something you truly want?  A goal? A dream? But you haven't been trying to make it happen because you're scared of what others think or of the time it will take to attain your goals.  You need to write it down. Say it out loud. Then write down what you need to do in small baby steps and then accomplish each step. One thing at a time. 
And the more you accomplish these baby steps, you'll see yourself coming closer to you dreams coming true. 

Who am I to say this?  Well I'm the girl that was pregnant in high school. The girl who didn't finish high school. I choose to be a stay at home mom and work all kinds of jobs to help make ends meet for my family.  
I never thought I could go back to finish my high school. I thought it was too hard. 
But thankfully I surrounded myself with good people that encouraged me to want and do more for myself. 
I seen myself improving. Moving forward. I listened to my own thoughts. Positive thoughts.  

I'm so late starting a career.
 We're not all meant to be the same and walk the same paths. This is my time now. 
When I thought I wasn't capable.  But I changed my mind. I seen myself right where I wanna be. The doors opened for me because I wanted to open them. And I did and I walked right though. 

Luck is preparation meeting a moment of opportunity. 
I made my opportunities happen. And you can too. Believe in the power of your thoughts. 
Put yourself in line for your success. Write shit down. Check shit off. And pat your own damn back. 

I don't know who's reading this. But I'd love a comment from someone. 
I know I'm so random. But I write only how I feel at the time

Stay Tuned 
~lc 

2 comments:

  1. Everything happens exactly as it should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply. Everything does workout in its time.

      Delete